Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Ugly truths about McDonalds

I can't believe it. My awesome science teacher LIKES Micheal Moore. That's just not cool. Cuz we were talking about "Supersize me" and he was talking about how great and amazing it was and we should watch it, and then described another Moore movie about living on minimum wage. It's like, "I'm sure it would be a great movie if he didn't turn around every 5 seconds to blame it all on Bush." Laaaaaaame...
Soooooooooooooooo...nothing much is going on. Except random stuff. I had a lot of good things before to blog about, I guess, but then my mom took me to the library...and we had to pick up William...then we had to go BACK to the school cuz we might've forgotten Paul (uh, gee, HE'S SICK)...then some little kids make fun of my bad arm (I CAN'T THROW, I play BASKETBALL and ride HORSES! I don't LIKE fastpitch!)...THEN we go home THE LONG WAY. Nyaaaaaah...
I kind of got way off topic in LAR today, but it was fun. "Magic is often used in fantasy novels. Harry Potter uses magic. Harry Potter is a hottie. Actually, he WAS hottie, but then he got girl hair. He should wear a dress because he looks like a girl."
And about fantasy: WHAT'S UP WITH THIS? I'm at the library, looking for my favorite genre, and all the fantasy they have is like A: There is no God and we are the gods saving us all from demons and whatnot. B: Not really "fantasy" but modern-day books about Wiccans under pressure fighting back with MAGIC. C: Infused with politics and world issues. D: Already been read by me...multiple times (um...Harry Potter? Getting old). In fact, the majority of books at my library aren't fantasy, but "LET'S GET READY FOR PROM! Aw crud, prom not a fairy tale! Oh well! Premarital sex and relationships RULE!" kinda story lines. The last part is very prominent. Well, relationships, but not excluding premarital sex.
Okay, so I go from nothing to write to random rambling about stupid libraries. And Harry Potter. I need a Twinkie. Or...I'LL BAKE A DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE! YESSSSSSS!!!!

No comments: