Monday, May 15, 2006

Haaaaaagen-Daaaaaaaz

So I'm all sitting in the dentist's office reading "People" and there's this picture of a scoop of Haagen-Daaz's new Mayan Chocolate ice cream. Come on, people. MAYAN CHOCOLATE!!! But I told my mom about it and she thought it looked gross. That's what I said when I was about to try my first bite of Mayan Chocolate, and, hello, THAT'S NOT GROSS!!!!
Angelina Jolie is apparently the most beautiful woman in the world, and she has the most beautiful family.
I got SOOO mad yesterday. I tried to install Catz 3 on my cpu, but it's like too old or something, because it kept freezing and when the menu popped up, it wouldn't be fully installed or something. And I compeletely lost Legacy. I'm looking up the possibility of getting one of the Petz 5, but I have no money, and I'm also looking at 3 CDs and "High School Musical", which is coming out really soon.
Nathan's saying to hurry up. So I gotta go. NYAAAAAAAAAH...

No comments: