Friday, May 26, 2006

Oh, we're gonna dance all night, dance all night to this DJ

Interesting Friday. In short:
Donovan no longer has any hair. It's just "fuzzy".
Toni and I are doing our Dog project. We keep coming across picture's of a dachsund's nose (don't ask).
We spent the whole science period talking about viruses. My braces HURT.
I couldn't exactly eat lunch because of the INSANE PAIN so I just had Cheetos. (I had to suck on them. How sad is THAT?) And I can't take these things off thanks to the astronaut glue they put on my teeth. Whee, I'm SOOO grateful. Not.
Surprising: I can still play trombone. Maybe it's because I only got the top set. But playing high notes is really hard. Well, not hard, but during Showcase in the library, I had to play high and trombone sounded all fuzzy and vibrato. Yeah. Like Carmen off of American Idol: Season 2.
I'd really like a Coke right now. Especially now that I can't have it. Oh the unfairness of it all. And I know I'm complaining, but there's not much else to do around here. Someone threw away the Classifieds and my mom still has my sudoku book: hence, no sudoku. AIM is lame because the same 2 people are on whenever I get on and it's like..."Why?" No good sites, I don't think. However, there is...KIDDONET.COM, THE FUN SAFE WAY FOR KIDS TO HAVE FUN or whatever. More like the safe, lame way for kids to get bored. I used to go on like every day in 4th grade. Fastforward three years. *VCR sounds* Golly gee, I'm so bored. No good sites, eh? (Oh snap. I believe I just pressed the Fast forward CANADA button. Oops. I am not insane.)

No comments: