Monday, May 08, 2006

Yellow sticky notes on my bulletin board...

So yeah, the reason I haven't posted for three days is that I was at Miracle Ranch, no duh, like I've mentioned before. I think. Vaguely, anyway. I can't believe I forgot to on Friday. About that AND about my new wangsta shoes. They are (surprise, surprise) Converse All Stars, but not Chuck Taylors, so they look totally different from my other shoes. And they're white. But they had a heel, so my mom let me wear them to Miracle Ranch. They surprisingly didn't get as dirty as I would've thought. Well, they hadn't by the last day, anyway. Then a big old Clydesdale trots up and STEPS ON MY FOOT!!!!!! So much for docile creatures. He was the only horse that did that all weekend. Although, I didn't have Cisco this time, cuz he stepped on my foot A LOT last year. Well, I started out with Cisco, but he was being a pill, so I switched with Kat and ended up with Jazz. She's a bit slow, but other than that, the awesomest English horse ever. But even riding English, she can herd cows with the best of them. Except that caused her to freak out and canter like crazy, causing me to LOSE STIRRUPS, so Clif didn't let me let her do that anymore. But the cows were kind of scary. They kept licking Rio's legs. "Heeeello Meeester Coooow Ponyyy." *shivers*
GONG SHOW RULES!!!!! Sure, I forgot/messed up my lines twice, along with several other people, but it was fun and everyone was like, "Wow...that was really, really deep." Lol, not really. But they liked it. And they all enjoyed my portrayal of a goth in need of anger management, dubbed Mad Max. But I swear, during the LOST skit, we had to watch the lamest Jeff Probst flashback. AAAAAAAAAAH RAT POISON!!!!! And then Sarai got mad when I dropped my derby and Peter stepped on it accidentally. Or semi mad. Or not really mad. I don't know.
YAAAAAAAAAY I GOT A HAIR STRAIGHTENER!!!!! Except I'm not very good at straightening yet. My hair's still curly and stuff. Only semi straight. And I keep freaking out in thinking that I'm going to MELT my hair or something, like that woman on Oprah whose husband set her on fire. So whenever I see it shine or glisten under the light, I'm like, "AAAAAH MELTY SCALP HELP ME!!!" Then I feel it and it's hot, but fine. Phew.
No fair, it's pretty hard to chew gum (even delicious Orbit Peppermint gum ((TM))) when you're missing FOUR TEETH. But it's not that bad. Just keep it up front or in back. Away from the dumb premolars. Yeah, I defied the dentist and trotted on Friday. But NOTHING HAPPENED. And my spaces/clots are all healed all ready. It's just NORMAL. Now, anyways. But they ache sometimes. Lol, that sounded like something from "Ladies in Lavendar". Not that I've seen that movie. But I kinda wanted to. Except the violinist's name is ANDREA. And he's a GUY. Sure, sure, that's a GUYS name in Russia/Poland or whatever, but it strikes me as SLIGHTLY odd. I'm an American, I guess.

No comments: