Friday, May 19, 2006

The Da Vinci Crud

I don't care how awesome my day was, or wasn't, I just really want to say something.
HELLO RON HOWARD!!!!!! WHAT IS YOUR FLIPPIN PROBLEM???????
All I keep hearing is "The Da Vinci Code", "The Da Vinci Code", and how great it is. "Access Hollywood" was like, "Well, of course the Catholic church was offended," but they totally wrote that off as an overreaction. No, silly, an overreaction would be me cutting off Tom Hanks' head and waving it around the Louvre. But NONE OF US CHRISTIANS ARE DOING THAT!!!!! Tho maybe we should... SERIOUSLY!!! In A&E today, they were like, "'The Da Vinci Code' gives us something spiritual to look into. For those who are spiritually hungry, this is the greatest gift ever," and other crap. WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM??????????????????????? THE HIGH POINT OF THIS BOOK IS THAT JESUS LOVED WOMEN????? Gee, took you a while. Actually, the whole truth is: Jesus loves EVERYONE. Not in the sexual/marriage/monogamous sense, but like familial love, ONLY DEEPER THAN EARTHLY FAMILIAL LOVE. Dan Brown used NO historical evidence in his book, yet everything he says is being presented as fact. Like the whole evolution theory that we're being taught at school. There is no EVIDENCE, it is a scientific THEORY that has NOT YET BEEN PROVED, yet it is being presented as FACT. "Gee, were you THERE 6,000,000 years ago, Mrs. Snickers, even tho that seems possible..." If you want your "spiritual hunger" craved, READ THE BIBLE!!!! Sure, everyone turns to other religions like Bhuddism and Hinduism and Wicca, but when it comes to the end, they have to consider where they're going. Yeah, I can't prove Jesus is God and that Heaven is real, but that's why it's called faith. I believe in Jesus because I know he's real. And I'm not decidedly mental. You don't HAVE to be decidedly mental to believe that. Although, there is one scientific method we could try... A non-Christian and a Christian wait till they die, see where they go when they're dead, and then come back and tell everyone. It could happen. Maybe... Okay, not the coming back part, but then they'll know whether they're right or wrong.
So today...(oh boy, it's going to be hard coming back after that. I'm going to get a heck of a lot of comments) I finally hit Dillon with my trombone. Then I sproinged his hair. Toni and I didn't wave to Matt today cuz his classroom door was closed. Sam's mom made really good Lumpia, and we ate 324 calorie Japanese snacks. Mine was chocolate. Connor rocks cuz he likes strawberry. And I wrote the coolest "Jason's Gold" ending ever. It just had to do with Jamie leaving Jason for Kip Barker, and then Jason gets eaten by polar bears. Actually, it was a lot like the ending to our Lost skit. "Hope the polar bears don't get you!!" "But...polar bears don't live in Alaska." "They do now, sucka."

No comments: