Friday, May 05, 2006

It was Friday, school was out tonight...

...everything seemed to be all right. I said, "Yo, are you going to the party at the cove?" She said, "He's pickin me up at 6 again and I don't wanna disappoint my boyfriend."
Another great Friday song, not unlike Olivia the Band's "Saturday", only that song was about, well, Saturday. Aaah I'm wearing my compression shorts right now and they are SOOOO comfortable!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH WHO FINALLY GOT "PARTY PRINCESS" FROM THE LIBRARY??????? MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! Except the whole plot has to do with the fact that Mia misunderstood Micheal YET AGAIN and has to figure out that he didn't mean what he said. Whatever. It's still an awesome series. Way better than the All American Girl series. "Ready or Not" was REALLY disappointing; Sam's a major loser. But I think Mia should break up with Micheal. Hello, there's always THE GUY WHO HATES IT WHEN THEY PUT CORN IN THE CHILI, aka J.P.!!!!!!!!
It was weird. I kept running into Donovan today. I seriously ran into him like 4 times and, get this, he ALWAYS has 2nd lunch, but who do I see at first lunch 10:10 in the morning?? DONOVAN, that's who. And he said it was to hang out with his "buds", but then Kyran (I seriously don't know how to spell his name, but whatever. Sorry, dude, if you see this and happen to get offended at me not knowing how to spell your name. Seriously.) was like, "No, you cannot have my fries." So it was interesting.
Unfortunately, we did not get to make babies today in science. :( How unfair. But we did do this survey graph thingie to see who in class had the dominant traits and what not. But seriously, HOW IS HAVING 6 FINGERS ON EACH HAND THE DOMINANT TRAIT? Cuz everyone in class had 5. Not 6. 5! Weirded out.
It was SOOOO weird. I had to give Mrs. Hurd this note to excuse me from running in PE and what not and she was REALLY nice about it. It was like someone had a personality transplant... "Okay, Lauren, hang in there. Was it wisdom teeth?" "No, premolars." "Okay. You don't have to run today. You don't want those clots to start bleeding again." And she was totally sympathetic. But then Evonne told me I smelled like hot chocolate. But I don't. Will Smith does.

No comments: