Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Silly potatoes

So I actually created that last post on Monday, but Blogger was all, "THERE WERE ERRORS," so I decided to post it later, but then yesterday, it wouldn't let me on and later when I was GOING to go on, my mom decided to talk on the phone for like 2 hours. Nyaaah... So now I'm back.
I just realized I'm pretty much bad at all sports. Even the ones I like, and I actually like playing most sports (just not WATCHING THEM). But seriously, I'm one of the girls who makes the team for having "the most heart". Blaaaaaaaah how bout no? Like Coach Chris, one who was not such a positive influence on my life, said, "Lauren's not always going to play center because she's tall." Thankfully he didn't add, "Because she's bad at basketball for the most part but has a lot of heart, so I'll make her cheer you guys on." Only that didn't really happen. But he did say the first part, which was weird, cuz I wasn't even the tallest person on the team. There were two people at least 2 inches taller than me. Ooooh amazing. But everyone else was short. But that was last year. I still have my uniform, tho. I wear my shorts for gym.
But yesterday I played wiffleball. It wasn't so bad, even in the outfield, even tho I ended up on the team where the girls either screamed, giggled, and dropped the ball, or didn't throw it and were like, "I WAS MAKING A PLAY!" when there's no one where they threw it. Uh, first base was THAT way... But today Mr. Griffith was in Yakima (can you believe it, he's moving too! I don't even know where Yakima IS!), so we had a sub and I didn't want her to boss me around during wiffleball, so I walked the track. It's definitely spring in Washington. The sun was all shining and the sky was blue and stuff and these nice but slightly annoying breezes were making my hair like that of the model on the Venus commercial, but then Mrs. Hurd started jogging and I had to run to keep her from catching up. Ouch. While NOT running, Evonne and I talked cuz we were bored. We even started on burgers. I love life. And burgers.
Today we started this poster on China (we already DID one, but now we have to do ANOTHER one on a specific subject) and I'm doing mine on Przewalski horses. But I still don't know how to pronounce that. It's pretty interesting, tho, the only other topics were things like Bhuddism, Confucius or whatever, Shinto, Taoism, and the zodiac. Oh yeah, and pandas and dragons. Which everyone's doing. So I went back to my horse roots.
Speaking of horses, MIRACLE RANCH IN 2 DAYS!!!!! Even tho I'll miss the Gong show dress rehearsal, and can't say that I CARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YESSSSS 3 SOLID (kay, not solid) DAYS WITH HORSES I'M SO STOKED!!!! And I just managed to sound like gross surfer Bethany Hamilton....there goes my day.
AAAAAAAAAH I have to go put Oggy in bed AGAIN. He will NOT shut up and it's like the 3rd time I've put him in bed, so he CANNOT still think I'm not here. Then I have to go on the library site and check for books. So yeah. Gotta go.

No comments: