Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Why DO you have my pants?

OMG this is seriously the best day of my freshman year. Seriously, it was so sweet. Also, I'm wearing my dad's sweats and they're SOOOO comfortable. I need to buy a few pairs at Walmart, because girl sweats suck.
Mr. Caley made it sound like he was going to slave in the kitchen for 10 hours and make us a feast, but he just brought us bread and cheese, so we ate a lot of bread and played Quarters with candy, and listened to Megan's Hannah Montana singing card.
Yaaaay, Mrs. Sims is my freshman date! Lol, not really. It's kind of insane that I'm thinking about freshman date, but I've been thinking about it since like...Thanksgiving?? I just woke up and was like, "I NEED A DATE!" Yeah.
"Congo", by Michael Crichton, is seriously one of the best books I've ever read. Yeah, I know, I say that a lot. Amy is my BFF. THE BUTTON WOMAN!!! There hasn't been any violence since the prologue. Darn.
Aaargh, math was super hard. I hate how Mr. Kovacs REFUSES to help me when I seriously don't know what I'm doing, but he helps Amby all the time??? He'd just finished helping her, and I was like, "Mr. Kovacs, please help," and he just walked away. Aaargh.
I never want to play in jazz band again. Soo tired of "Jumping At Woodside". I had to play my solo like 4 times, and the conga lines were so not fun. No, Drew, be glad you didn't join in.
I hate that darn reader board. I HATE it.
Heh. I got Mr. Campbell some soup and made him some cookies, but he only got 6 because I decided not to use parchment paper, which turned out to be a bad idea, so I made 7 perfect ones out of 19 or 20, and then WILLIAM ATE ONE!!! Aaargh. After I told him NOT TO. I sort of spoiled the "suprise party", but he had to have known before hand. That was sort of a weird period. I talked to Quintin about basketball, had a ribbon fight with DJ, and ate some of Nichelle's cake.
Orchestra people are worse than band geeks. "I have Connor's pants." "Ooooh, why do you have Connor's pants??" "Yeah, why do you have my pants??"
I had to wear a dress today, which turned out to be not so bad. Only some of the compliments were backdoor insults. Thanks, guys.
Nick is racist. At least, his dog is.
I love candy canes.
But not old ones.
I LOVE THESE SWEATS AND BRANDON SALLER!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you made me laugh so hard milk came out my nose.

Unknown said...

you made me laugh so hard milk came out my nose.