Sunday, December 16, 2007

Bratz movie?????

Yeah, what??? I watched it last night. Sooo confusing. And weird. And ridiculous. Yeah.
I love how NOT stereotyped it was, though. I mean, the black girl was athletic, popular, and she could dance. White girl is super popular, Asian girl is really smart, and the Hispanic Jewish girl (don't actually know if this is true, but I do know I read something about her being also Jewish when the movie came out, though I can find no evidence of it now :P), since she seems to be representing two minorities, doesn't fit in anywhere. ???? Couldn't she hang out with the loners? It's really hard to believe that in the space of TWO YEARS she has absolutely no friends. And it's also hard to believe that she even remembers the name of a deaf guy she ran into in the halls two years ago.
"He does NOT like me. He never looks me in the eye or talks to me...." Yeah, maybe because you made fun of his disability.
Okay, and Dylan?? That kid is so not deaf. I mean, deaf people usually talk a little louder and it's sometimes hard to understand them. Dylan always talked really quiet and could speak perfectly clearly. I think I can understand the lipreading thing, though. I didn't know anyone could read lips that fast. That's so cool.
Aaargh, Yasmin just got on my nerves. She's really clingy and needy. I bet she didn't make friends because she was convinced her old friends would come running back.
More on Dylan: there were several times when he would react to someone like he'd HEARD them. Like, he's playing piano, and the music teacher starts clapping, and he looks up. I thought you couldn't HEAR.
Omg, it was really mean, but when Sasha and Cloe were fighting, Sasha was all, "You're just jealous because you don't have a dad OR a bank account!" :O That was really mean, but it was also a really good comeback. Like REALLY good.
Not understanding Jade. I mean, geeky clothes are pretty in right now. Those outfits would be considered really cute.
Sasha's parents???? Yeah, wth, they get BACK TOGETHER in the end?? And Sasha's always like, "Just talk to each other," but saying it all disrespectfully. If she ever said that to me, I'd slap her.
Ew, that Cameron guy? Meredith's boyfriend? What does Cloe see in him? Because he might like Cloe and all, and be a "nice guy", and yet he never breaks up with Meredith. He's always like, "Geez, Meredith, you're so cruel," and flirts with Cloe, but then by the next scene he's still with Meredith. HAVE YOU NO SPINE? BREAK UP WITH HER IF YOU HATE HER SO MUCH!! I bet it's because she's easy.
I love Meredith's dog. Soooo cute.
EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW YASMIN'S YOUNGER BROTHER!!! He grosses me out SOOOOOOO much. WHY WAS HE HITTING ON AN 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL?? Soo nasty. I forgot his name. It was probably like Javier or Fabio or something like that. And WHAAAAT, they don't end up together in the end??? What was the point of his being a creepy horny boy WITH AN 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL, if nothing happens???? I think my favorite part was when she walked away from him at the party and his eyes were full of anger/shock/pain.
I'm loving Jade's boyfriend. He was so adorable, except for the karate. "Jade, come check out this radical theorem."
I like how football players were played as stupid, and the only way they will understand math is if Jade substitutes field goals and touchdowns for x and y. "We could make a science experiment without the Bunsen burner. What do you say?" Yeah, that's a really hot pickup line. XP
OMG, someone said of this movie, "This is why the terrorists hate us." LOL!!!!
10 minute long song??? Lame. But I really want the soundtrack for Meredith's song. I love how Meredith was like the poor man's Sharpay. Such a blatant ripoff.
Yeah. It was dumb. In other words, I really loved it, lol.
Yay, I'm making a "2007" playlist showcasing all the crappy things that happened this year. Sure, there were some good things, but it didn't exactly start off too stellar. I'm trying to find a song about death, though, and the only one's I can find are "Zero" and "Hello". "Hello" is a about a little girl", and my dog didn't exactly commit suicide, like in "Zero".
Man, so much homework.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously I love your stream of conciousness style! :)