Monday, December 10, 2007

Stop getting up for the letdown.

HAHAHAHA I'm back. Finally. I tried to get online Saturday and it wouldn't work for a few days, but my dad fixed it.
:P "Snakecharm" sucked. Seriously, I was still on a high from reading "Hawksong", but it faded pretty fast. I mean, first of all, it's written in Zane's point of view. Danica has suddenly become all wimpy and annoying, and there's this whole thing with falcons and Rei and pregnancy. The ending was way too easy. Now the next book isn't even about Zane and Danica! It's about the stupid falcons. Raaaah.
:O MY MOM HASN'T EVEN READ "PRIDE AND PREJUDICE"!!! After all these years, the truth finally comes out.
"Pride and Prejudice" is very slow. Miss Bingley is way desperate.
Wth, Tyler, I still can't figure out the clue.
Mmm, cookies.
So the Sims are good. Amelie moved out and Nathalie had another baby, only she's becoming an elder in three days, so she'll be old and dying before the baby grows up, and she'll most likely be raised by her older brother and sister. Weird.
Must blog about unicorns, lol.
I love cheeseballs.
I hate boys.
But other than that.
I was going to post something on my top 10 favorite albums, but I guess later since I'm "doing homework". Lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Really Looking forward to your favorite songs list! :)