Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Yeah, I'm pretty much famous.

Aaaaaaaargh Tim and Tyler got suspended! Now what am I supposed to do in math/science? Actually, I can live without Tyler in math, but science is very boring without Tim. And why is it that Tim got a longer suspension than Tyler??? So confused. I'm calling the Justice League. Although I like Marvel comics better. I would so rather have Spiderman save me than Superman. Or Wonder Woman. I like Batman, too, even though he's DC. Or Daredevil, lol. Or the Flash; he has a cool costume.
I guess Superman is too good for us little people.
Superman: Save you? Pah! I'd rather be off fathering illegitimate children with my longtime love.
Lauren: ....didn't she marry James Marsden?
Superman: Crap.
But enough about him.
I had four tests in one day. It was pretty crazy, but I think I did best on "The Raven" in Pre-AP. Maybe math. I wasn't so hot in French today, and science was all right.
Mr. Campbell is leaving after tomorrow. :( I'm bringing him some soup and a delicious batch of sugar cookies.
Yay, I get to play in the jazz band for all three lunches.
Omg, "If We Were A Movie" is my favorite song, you have NO idea. I really want that CD, no lie.
The elementary tour was good. It was pajama day and all the little kiddies were wearing pajamas and rain boots and looking adorable. Kevin's little brother had a lot of questions. AAARGH, Mr. Faxon made us skip "Jumping at the Woodside", therefore skipping my SOLO!!! XP I worked hard on it, too.
"I'm Like A Lawyer..." is a cool song, too. I might even like it more than "The Take Over, The Breaks Over".
Ben is my hero.
BAM, I got A's on all my "Pride and Prejudice" letters.

No comments: