Sunday, December 02, 2007

"I'm glad that Bryce Larkin is dead...

...and isn't in my bedroom making out with my new girlfriend."
Ow, my hip hurts. I saw last Monday's episode of "Chuck" last night and it was really good. Bryce is really hot, and I wish he was in more than one episode. Besides the pilot. I hate Anna, though.
More books for the list.
10. "Dairy Queen" by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Summary: 15-year-old D. J. Schwenk joins the high school football team to her father's chagrin.
Lol, I love cows. And I was obsessed with Brian for a long time afterwards. The sequel, "The Off Season", is just as good, if not better.

11. "The Princess Diaries" by Meg Cabot
Summary: Mia Thermopolis finds out her father is a prince, making her a princess, and learns to deal with the changes that follow.
The rest of the series sucks (it's really good up until #4. Or maybe #6, because #5 was pretty good.), but this book cracks me up. I want combat boots.

12. "Home of the Brave" by Katherine Applegate
Summary: Kek, a refugee from Sudan, comes to Minnesota to live with his aunt and cousin and learns growing up isn't always easy.
I just finished this book today, and it's written in poetry format, so it's a pretty quick read, and Kek is hilarious. Oh, and he likes cows.

Yeah, I'm a little obsessed. I read like 4 books today. We skipped church because it snowed again. But then the stupid rain came and had to wash it all away, so there's probably going to be school tomorrow. Aargh, I HATE Washington. HATE it. I'm either going to move somewhere where it doesn't rain or snow or somewhere that snows every day, but doesn't rain. Is that even possible?
Do do do do. Ugh, I reread "Avalon: Circles in the Stream" and it was a painful experience.
I think Family Force 5 counts as Christmas music.

No comments: