Friday, December 21, 2007

Hilary Swank makes me want to barf.

I thought "P.S. I Love You" looked cheesy but sort of interesting, but apparently it really sucks. Lol, A&E had a really funny movie review, though. "Tonight, we all dine in hell."
Soooo Winter Break has been fun so far. It's weird, though, because it doesn't really feel like Christmas. Maybe because last year was so weird...I don't know. But I went "Christmas shopping" with my mom and William (really, we just looked around and hinted about what we wanted) and seeing all the Santas in swimsuits and hideous reindeer sort of reminded me...oh, Christmas is in 4 days. Actually, Christmas Eve is in 3 days, and we've decided to open our presents then, soooo.... Dang, I know like everything that I'm getting, though. I think I should be more excited about getting a bass. I don't know. I'm scared that I'll suck at it, cuz all the bass players I know are really good and I'm not stellar at string instruments. I keep hearing that bass is different, but still.
I love blueberry muffins!
Yay for the Sims! So far my Avalon families are doing nicely and I'm trying to get Adriane and Zach to have 6 kids, hopefully twins, but I don't have "Open for Business", so some of the twin cheats are unavailable. Oh well. I just have a weird obsession with fulfilling all Sims' life goals. Kara's kids look black, but they have green skin. Marcus is so adorable, though. (It's sad, I had to name her second son after a guy she had a crush on in the series???) Yeah, I'm a nerd.
Ummmm...working on 2007 playlist. But not really. I was thinking "Start of Something New" as the first song, because my 14th birthday seemed so promising, but I don't know now. Maybe something birthday related??
Do do do do do do.
I have to go do some Honors Society stuff. Yay, watch little kids whilst eating candy and watching movies!!! Wonder what we're watching.
I love Anchorblue.

No comments: