Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Les Antoinette sont amusant.

Yay, I bought "Sims 2" with my hard earned allowance. Yeah, it's about time, I guess, lol. It's pretty sweet. I only have one family, and they're French. Surprise, surprise. The parents have (or had) this really adorable kid, but then it grew up. :P I'm trying to get them to have kids, but William kept watching me play. Aargh, it was like, "Go away, trying to make babies here." It's a lot better than the first one (which I'm probably gonna sell on ebay I guess?), but a lot harderish because you actually have goals. Trying to get my own music on the game, but the cheat is quite complicated and I'd rather not.
Do do do do.
Ha, school got cancelled. Not for my dad, though. It sucks that there's so much flooding, though; Brendan's house got flooded. I HAAATE Washington.
Madison Finn!
OMG I made the best CD ever. I finally found some other songs that would fit on my version of the "Maximum Ride" soundtrack, and it's pretty amazing, if I do say so myself.
1. "The Flight", Classic Crime (Because they fly...duh....)
2. "Dive", Disciple (It was talking about diving off cliffs and lacking physical exhaustion, which describes the Flock to a T.)
3. "Smells Like Teen Spirit", Nirvana (Max is such a little rebel)
4. "Calm Before the Storm", Fall Out Boy
5. "Everyone Like Me", Thousand Foot Krutch
6. "Revolution", Dizmas (I don't know, would be really cool during a fight scene...)
7. "The One Thing I Have Left", Hawk Nelson (ditto)
8. "The Only One", Evanescence (Now that it's on there, I have no clue why I chose it.)
9. "Of Wolf and Man", Metallica (For Ari, lol)
10. "Doomsday", Atreyu
11. "Sea of Angels", Plus One (makes more sense than Evanescence, but not much)
12. "Your Guardian Angel", The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (for the scene where Max kisses Fang...aww, so cute.)
Ronnie Winter is my new best friend. When he sees my smile, tears run down his face. Even though that's kind of weird and creepy. Actually, I'm not even sure that's a good thing.

No comments: