Thursday, December 06, 2007

Texan collies galore!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH let me just say that I have pretty much the best white elephant gift ever. Okay, not the best, not by a long shot. It is, however, a lot better than the ones I thought up at the last minute from years past. This one required effort...but it was free, heh.
I love this hat. My grandma got it for me, and I kind of haven't worn it since then, but I'm wearing it now and it's really comfortable and not ugly.
What, I'm good at science now??
Brendan practically broke my hand.
Too much light! Too much light!!
Yeah. So I'm good at science now??
AND MATH??? It's kind of confusing/challenging, but at least I'm understanding it and learning. Quiz tomorrow.
:P I reread "The Road to Balinor" and I never liked that book to begin with, but I didn't think it could get any worse. Arianna = way annoying. And Chase is super narcissistic. The only characters I like are the "mean" ones, or the "rude" ones: Lori, Tobiano (lol, super obvious name), and Lincoln.
Sims 2 is pretty cool still. Now I'm down to 2 hours. Progress.... The Antoinettes have another baby, and the dad is the only one in prime physical condition. He's pretty ripped.
I'm actually supposed to be doing something else right now. But that's always the best time to go online.
I have to admit, Laurie Halse Anderson is a good writer. Well, duh, seeing as she won like a million awards for "Speak", but I never liked her books before, but now I kind of enjoy them. "Catalyst" is my favorite so far; "Prom" sucked.
I think "climax" is my least favorite word now. I've heard it used sexually too many times now. Oh well. This year is finally coming to a climax (thank you God), as are other events. As much as I love the Christmas, I'd rather it was over and done with.

No comments: