Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It's not "Shining Star", but it's a start.

Happy Christmas, Harry! Happy Christmas, Ron!
Speaking of Harry Potter, I watched the 5th movie recently and it sucked, but I really liked Luna Lovegood and Ron was a hottie.
Still working on my 2007 playlist. There's this one Barlowgirl song I need to add. Also, I'm definitely replacing the Tobymac opening track with a Hannah Montana one. Unfortunately, I did not receive a Hannah CD for Christmas. Darn.
I DID get High School Musical 2: Extended Edition, though. Yeaaaah. We watched it last night and it's pretty much the best movie I've ever seen. That one part with Sharpay STILL makes me cry. Sooo sad. I hate Vanessa Hudgens.
Soooo I'm LOVING my bass. It's all black and beautiful and shiny and there's a small dent in it, but it works GREAT. My amp is bigger than William's, though. He's better at guitar than I am at bass, though. :P I managed to somewhat master sixteenth notes. Its been fun. Maybe by next year I can play in pep band!!
Uh oh, scandalous pajamas!! Comfy, though. I already ate all my Christmas candy.
SWEET, thanks to my dad's diligent help with my quarter collecting over the years and the $10 my grandma gave me for Christmas, I might just go out and BUY that Hannah Montana CD.
So Christmas was good and William is having a semi-fabulous birthday. Actually, Chuck E. Cheese was kind of lame because his friend was being stupid.
But he always has Mario.
Heh, yesterday we were being dumb and singing along to Metallica with our best James Hetfield impressions. Ironically, today is Lars Ulrich's birthday. Hm.

16 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I was once beat up at a chuck e. cheese.

Lauren said...

By the Chuckster himself?

RRock_With_It said...

Nope, it was a kid who thought that he was a couger. Cougar? I don't know, how do you spell that?

Lauren said...

With an a. Did you beat him back with your giant soda?

Lauren said...

That sounds a lot like William, actually...

RRock_With_It said...

Well, it was in Virginia, so I don't think it was him. I was fighting him in the tubes on the ceiling, but he pinned me down and one of my friends ran out screaming, "Someone's killing Amber!"

Lauren said...

Dang, that's pretty intense. I think that counts as assault, sexual harassment, and child abuse.

RRock_With_It said...

He was the same age as me (if not younger) and I was like eight.

RRock_With_It said...

The manager kicked him out.

RRock_With_It said...

Which probably wasn't fair cause I was fighting him too. He just got the upper hand. If we hadn't been in those tubes I totally could have taken him.

Lauren said...

You should call him up and be like, "Hey, kid. Poulsbo, Washington, 9:30 AM, meet me at Safeway...or else."

RRock_With_It said...

Yeah, but guys have this stupid thing called "growth spurts."

Lauren said...

Get Jason to go with you.

RRock_With_It said...

Yeah, if I can get his "protective and brotherly" side to come it might work.

Lauren said...

Or you could pay him.

RRock_With_It said...

That would probably be much easier.