Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm thinking a black bra under a white shirt isn't such a good idea.

That should be a film. "Black Bra Under a White Shirt: Based on a true story".
Aaaaagh, concert last night = not so swell. It made me miss the better days. And Mr. Villiers. I got home last night and was really bummed because I only had him for a year and he was such a good teacher but then he abandoned us to go to China. Which probably makes me selfish, but I was way sad. Not like Mr. Faxon isn't cool and everything. But a lot of the old band people who were REALLY GOOD quit because he left, so numbers are down, and so is talent.
Whoa, old school Evanescence is making me sad, too. So good. Especially "Bring Me To Life" and I have no clue why. I think it had something to do with falling off a building.
But on a happier note....
BAM! FRESHMAN WON "MAKE A CHANGE" AND THE PEP ASSEMBLY! Pwned. I had to be MC, though, which was fun, but the band sounded hot, and I was like, "Curses, I should be playing that trombone part, not Mr. Faxon!" 7th graders won the snowman contest, though.
Aaah, Mr. Campbell is so awful!
"Mr. Campbell, I'm skipping your class today."
"That's good, because I hate it when you're here."
":O"
"I'M JUST KIDDING!"
Man, he's going to be gone after winter break. :P All the people who hated him at the beginning of the year are now begging him to stay and are talking about offing the real teacher.
BAND!!! Love it, pretty much. I want my bass. It's in the garage but I'm too "busy" to look for it", lol.
WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE MATT UNDERWOOD??

No comments: