Thursday, December 13, 2007

Orchestra is lame. Oooooooh.

Yeah, we had a practice with the orchestra yesterday, and it went badly.
Pizza was delicious today.
"Hey, Lauren, that pizza sure looks lonely."
"Well, so do you, but you can't have any."
Yay, I made a complex sentence.
Although John often forgot to put on his pants, he was a very nice boy with a wonderful singing voice.
Stayed after school to help set up for the concert, so I didn't get home until 1:15 or so. Then Paul, Alexis, and I just sat around in the bandroom talking and Mr. Faxon got mad. Apparently I can't play bass because I'm white and I'm not Connor, who's also Mexican. Hm....
I have that "Shut Up" song by Simple Plan stuck in my head.
What would you say if you peeled off roughly half of the skin on your head? Just wondering.
Hm hm hm. I wonder how the Sims are.
It would be weird to make a family modeled after my own...but it would be kind of cool. I would make William a toddler, Nathan a teen, and myself a kid, because then I'd still be able to customize features. Aaargh, don't you hate it when your Sim has like 5 babies that ALL LOOK THE SAME!! Michele and Elodie look exactly alike as toddlers, and the three youngest have the same skin color (dark), while Amelie has light skin. ???
Forget Veronaville.
Mmm, spritz cookies.
Ha. Now William's Sim AND his wife are pregnant. Lol.

No comments: