Saturday, December 01, 2007

NOM!

funny pictures
moar funny pictures
Book list additions:
9. "24 Girls in 7 Days" by Alex Bradley
Summary: Jack Grammar, a boy who has so far been unlucky in love, is mortified to find that his friends have posted a personal ad on the internet stating that Jack is trying to find a prom date and will date 24 lucky girls within the 7 days until prom.
Lol. Jack would never fondle your butt during a slow dance. Aaaagh, this book is so sweet, it kind of makes me sick whilst boosting my morale? Don't know. But Jack cracks me up and...aw, it's just too adorable, you'll have to read it.
Man, I can't get over "Hawsksong". So unbelievable. It's a good book if you're horny, lol. Not like I am...was.... Zane is a hottie. Apparently it's socially acceptable in serpiente culture do it in public?? Well, not, but PDA is approved? And necessary??? Like the opposite of America. Rei gets on my nerves. Gaar.

No comments: