Friday, December 28, 2007

Not exactly a white Christmas, more of an off-white, or a cream

I love how it's been snowy since Christmas. It snowed practically all day yesterday.
Ew, yesterday = NOT FUN. I woke up with this stomach flu that my little brother had on Christmas Eve. Soooo nasty. I puked up a LOT of chocolate cake. And I had a fever of 100.7, which is fairly low considering the temps people sometimes get to (104.3?), but it was all hot despite the snow outside. I got to sleep a lot, though, and eat Ritz crackers, so that was okay.
And I'm suddenly all better now.
AAARGH, one thing I'm NOT better about was this episode on "Tyra" about Gaydar, and some supposedly "scientific tests" to see if you could tell if someone was gay. It was supposed to be about breaking down barriers and forgetting stereotypes, but I think it just made the stereotypes we have more obvious. Ugh, Tyra is SUCH an idiot. I thought being a talkshow host required a brain, but I guess not, because Rosie O'Donnell, Oprah, and Rachael Rae are sort of lacking in that department. Also, SHE'S A SUPERMODEL!! Aaagh, but it's like she has NO PEOPLE SKILLS!! And there was this one guy who everyone thought was gay because he fit the effeminate gay stereotypes (he was, but that's not the point), but he started talking and everyone started laughing at him, and Tyra was all, "Ha ha ha, we don't even have to guess on that one!" Who even says that?
So yeah.
"Stardust" is actually a super good movie. SOOOOO much better than the book. Tristan looks a lot better once Robert de Niro gets his hands on him.
Lol, I got my dad to buy me the Hannah Montana soundtrack. He had this karaoke version that he plays for his students sometimes, but the vocalist was SO OBVIOUSLY not Hannah Montana. It was like some 40-year-old woman. Ew.
Ew, there's a Jesse McCartney song on there.
B5's song didn't suck as much as I thought it would, but no one can beat Earth, Wind, and Fire.
"Pop Princess" is my new favorite song. POP PRINCESS, HOLD MY HAAAAND, POP PRINCESS, I'M A FAAAAAN!

No comments: