Monday, December 03, 2007

Pride and Prejudice will kill me yet.

Aaaaaargh. I LOATHE Pre-AP English. I was all set to keep reading "The Wind In the Willows", but Mrs. Sims told me I can't read that for my book journal, so now there's no point in reading it, and even if I were to go ahead and do so, I have no motivation. :P So I had to find another "challenging book" (she kept saying, "Read 'The Good Earth', it's the best book you will ever read!"), and I finally got behind annoyed and picked up "Pride and Prejudice". Raaah.
It's been raining for 24 HOURS!! Some of the houses in the neighborhood started flooding, so school closed an hour ago and we got to go home. I didn't think I would get to come home because I thought my mom was working, but she came and picked me up. Phew.
"The 9 Lives of Chloe King" is way lame.
I had a bacon sandwich for lunch, though, so that was pretty cool. Nothing on it, just bacon and white bread. It was pretty fantabulous, and when I got home I kept screaming, "BACON SANDWICH WITH MAYO!!" "Dreamcatcher"-style.
I vow never to watch the BBC version of "Pride and Prejudice". Ever.
My mom has watched it like 50 million times.
She's laughing at my pain.

5 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

My school closed a half hour early. Jason said some people were skim boarding on the football field.

RRock_With_It said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren said...

mine let out two hours early. our field didn't have enough water for that, but there was a very large snowball.

RRock_With_It said...

Nk district schools are closed!!!

Lauren said...

same, lol!