Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The future has arrived.

Awwww, "Meet the Robinsons" was SOOOO GOOD. I saw a lot of it coming, but it was really funny and the end was fantabulously creative (I wanted to use an adjective other than "so"). THE FROGS!!!!! It made me cry, tho.
Aaagh, speaking of movies, we had to watch this MESSED UP movie in French today. It was called "My Mother's Castle", and the kid was obsessed with his summer home in the country, and then he met a girl with round calves who made him do weird things.
I think I'm addicted to Sims 2. Yesterday = 5 hours. Today = 3 hours. I'm getting better. I'm dealing only with my French family, but they're having another baby, and they had a second child, who's adorable. I just need to think up another French name. Olivier was my last resort.
Mr. Campbell made me, Tim, Ariel, Dylan, and Jessi stay after school to finish a lab. Ours finally landed in the cup after Mr. Campbell let us sort of cheat and adjust it so it reacted to the curve. It landed in the middle of the cup...and bounced out. At least we got the distance perfect. :P
Do do do do do do. No good books lately. "Pride and Prejudice" is SOOOOO boring. They're just talking about Jane and Mr. Bingley, bla bla bla. EEEEE I GOT "SNAKECHARM" FROM THE LIBRARY! Okay, one thing: Danica's pregnant? I guess she and Zane have been busier than we thought....

No comments: