Monday, December 24, 2007

Santa is depressed...and he's a pig?

Yeah, I just went to my church's Christmas Eve service, which was pretty cool, because the whole theme was Jesus' birthday, so there were balloons everywhere and pictures of cake on the bulletins and we gave him "gifts" and sang songs. The only bad part was the puppet show. I will forever have nightmares of not-funny puppets with stage fright.
Yeah, I've sort of been online a lot today. It's all good. After all, it's Christmas Eve.
Kind of feel bad that I just had a sermon on not focusing on gifts and on God, but now I'm bugging my mom to let me open presents. I don't even know if we'll do it because William has the flu and wanted to sleep in my mom's room, so she didn't get to wrap them. Like I want wrapped presents. Okay, yeah, I do want wrapped presents.
Aaargh, I just read "Falcondance", sequel to "Snakecharm", and it, too, was a letdown. I thought it started off good, though, and had me pretty hooked, but then it fizzled and got really confusing. Nicias is a cool kid.
Hopefully "Wolfcry" will be better, as it has Oliza, Zane and Danica's kid, as the narrator, but the last book is sure to suck.
Foom foom foom. Mmm, rodeo cheeseburgers.
Merry Christmas. No happy holidays for you.

No comments: