Saturday, December 29, 2007

Actually, if you want to be SUPER accurate, "Drama Queen" is the only song I should have on there

Which is true...
So I'm done with my 2007 playlist. And the worst thing is when I was reviewing my year trying to think up appropriate songs to symbolize the major events that happened this year, I realized this isn't the worst year I've had. In fact, it wasn't that bad. I'm just a major drama queen. I guess that could be both a good and bad thing.
Spending much time in prayer, lol.
I love my bass.
So here you have it.
I'll be happy to explain my reasoning for most of the songs if you're curious, but there are some that I'm way too embarassed to explain.

1. "Pumpin' Up the Party", Hannah Montana
2. "If We Were A Movie", Hannah Montana
3. "Broken Heart", Falling Up
4. "Get'cha Head In the Game", B5
5. "Replace Me", Family Force 5
6. "I Feel So Good", KJ-52
7. "My Last Breath", Evanescence (because no other song fit really...I guess)
8. "I Miss You", Blink-182
9. "Holier Than Thou", Metallica
10. "Drama Queen", Family Force 5
11. "The God That Failed", Metallica
12. "Always Waiting", Stellar Kart
13. "Surrender", BarlowGirl
14. "You Can't Stop the Beat", Hairspray Cast
15. "What Time Is It", High School Musical Cast
16. "Punk Rawk Show", MXPX
17. "Harder Than the First Time", BarlowGirl
18. "Start of Something New", Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens
19. "Homesick At Spacecamp", Fall Out Boy
20. "We're All In This Together", High School Musical Cast
21. "Mama, I'm A Big Girl Now", Nikki Blonksy, Marissa Janet Winokur, and Rikki Lake
22. "Dance With Me", Debelah Morgan
23. "What's My Age Again?", Blink-182
24. "Thankful", Caedmon's Call (wow, this one actually has a double meaning. Cool.)
25. "Scars Remain", Disciple
26. "What's This?", Fall Out Boy

17 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I've never heard Metallica...what are those song about?
You should bring your bass to youth group or something some time.

Lauren said...

"Holier than thou" was about how I was feeling about church, and "The God That Failed" was about the times when I was sort of mad at God.
Psh, no, I'm not letting anyone touch my baby.

RRock_With_It said...

I understand. About both things. :) I wouldn't let anyone touch my guitar. I just want to see it.

Lauren said...

Hmm...I'll send you a picture...lol.

RRock_With_It said...

Okay. You should pose with it.

Lauren said...

Omg I'm totally making a photo album entitled "Me and my baby" of my bass.

RRock_With_It said...

Wow... I can see it already.....you taking your bass for a walk.....pushing it on a swing....going shopping....

Lauren said...

With captions...
Baby's first Christmas, baby's first birthday, baby's first date....

RRock_With_It said...

Wow, you would let your bass date?

Lauren said...

Maybe, if he meets that special someone. But no guitars.

RRock_With_It said...

What? Racist.

Lauren said...

I just don't want him involved in questionable activities.

RRock_With_It said...

Questionable activities? Talk about stereotyping. Just cause they're in the spotlight more often. Basses actually get away with more. I knew this one bass... I forbid Stark to ever talk to him again.

Lauren said...

They do, do they? Not the way I run things.

RRock_With_It said...

I'm just saying, they're not as trustworthy as they seem.

Lauren said...

How could you mistrust those adorable little strings?

RRock_With_It said...

The cutest things are always the most evil.