Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Hum Hallelujah

Hooooooooly cow, speeches were today. First time I've ever had a panic attack.
Not.
It did make me really nervous, though. I was vibrating I was so freaked out. But then I prayed and it stuff and it was all good.
The speech went GREAT. I might have a chance, if only because I drew a lightsaber at the last part.
Yep, a $20 force/spring-action Obi-Wan styled blade.
Got it at Walmart.
LIFE IS GOOD.
And Mrs. Schultz-Story gave me a Snickers. EVen sweeter.
Lalalala.
I beat Warbears 2 again. Mission 2. Same thing.
AND ALL OF THE MOTHERS RAISED THEIR BABIES TO STAY AWAY FROM ME....AND PRAY THEY DON'T GROW UP TO BEEEEEEEEEEEE...
That's not Hum Hallelujah. I know that. It's "Golden".
Still a good song...
Track was a little boring. I don't have a relay team, so I just sprawled in the grass by the shotputs trying to tan (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!). But I got 20 feet, which is getting better. I know it's BAD, but it's better than what I NORMALLy throw.

No comments: