Thursday, May 24, 2007

My little brother is a serial killer

MY GOAT IS DEAD! It died last night. AAAAAAGH, I felt SOOOO guilty. Because, despite my frequent threats to Luke, I am an animal lover and even wanted (or still want) to be a vet, until I realized vets have to do the neutering thing. Just being that close to an ungelded male animal grosses me out. THEY SWING!
But anyway, I thought PETA was gonna come after me. And it occurred to me: what do I care that an animal doesn't bring money? The horse doesn't bring money, and I can't live without it. And I know have 120k, so it's not like it's TOO EXPENSIVE or anything to feed it. So I put some hay in her box and was going to buy Animal Medicine the next morning.
But it was...too late.
*sniff*
A moment of silence, if you will, for Fairy the goat.
I'm so sad.
But I GOT TO CHAPTER THREE! And my son is definitely becoming an artist. He drew a very realistic picture of me.
I so wanted another musician in the family...
But this will have to do.
So I'm on the first day of chapter three and he is SO CUTE NOW. My dog likes him.
But enough about Harvest Moon.
I've never seen "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?". I've read the Read-A-Long Disney book 5 million times, but I've never seen the movie.
MOVIE NIGHT!
So I just saw Shrek 3. And I'm totally dedicating a post to it. It wasn't fabulous, and I missed the bountiful pop culture references from Shrek 2, but it was good for the series. Better than 1. I personally think the first one sucked.
I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO TO TRACK TODAY, NAH NAH NAH!
Subdistricts...I didn't qualify...the rest is history.
WOOHOO!!1
So I played Harvest Moon for two hours.
I'm going to be the worst president EVER.
Mr. Barry all asked me what we should do about next year, and I was like, "..." I was busy thinking about the head-rubbing baby at registration night ("Watch where you're rubbing that head, baby.").
Lol, this "Urban Myths You Didn't Know About Disney" thing is kinda funny. Bad, but funny. Although the photos aren't working. But the priest had a...moment? And Jessica from "WFRR"...her dress all flew up. And GUESS what you SAW? How come I never noticed any of these? Well, maybe it's because I've never watched all TWO of these movies. I only saw part of "Little Mermaid" because my mom said it would give me nightmares. -_-
I hate it when my friends are all incredulous that I've never seen that movie.
Uh, you don't know who the Temptations are. Nuff said.

No comments: