Saturday, May 05, 2007

Sinkhole de Mayo

What a lovely Saturday.
Woke up. Had breakfast. HARVEST MOON. Did my chores. Lunch. Shower. Do more chores. Read Bible. HARVEST MOON. Reading. Dinner. And my parents are watching "Sabrina" (the Audrey Hepburn version), but I couldn't bear to.
We tried to watch "Happily N'ever After" so I could show them how awful it was, but it wouldn't work on our Xbox.
Man, we need to get a DVD player.
And a bunch of DVDs.
GASP! WISHLIST!

DVD Wishlist
1. Eragon (Best B-movie ever)
2. Cinderella Story (Especially watching it in French)
3. Shrek 1 & 2 (even tho the second on is so much better)
4. Take the Lead (Rock = swoon)
5. Princess Bride (how can I not own this movie?)
6. Moulin Rouge (or maybe I'll just rent it just to see it)
7. Willow (That movie makes me cry)
8. Hidden Secrets (fun to make fun of... Rachael Lampa does not rock.)

Ew, wth? I'm ORANGE?
WHY AM I ALWAYS ORANGE!!!!!

You Are an Orange Rose

You represent desire and enthusiasm

Your vibe: Sexy yet familiar

Falling in love with you: happens instantly - it's a fast ride


*sigh*
Harvest Moon is okay. I'm almost done with summer (hallelujah).
I have to get my taste buds right for Africa.
Speaking of Africa, there was a plane crash in Kenya. :(
I literally crossed myself when I saw it on the news. Soooo sad.

No comments: