Friday, May 25, 2007

You're making me angry...you don't want to make me angry...

I've probably used this title before. Whatever.
Today was a HORRIBLE day, if you're asking.
We had a power outage.
And a really mean first period sub.
Plus it was a Friday (I hate Fridays -_-), I'm hormonal, and uh, let's see, I HATE FRIDAYS!! Oh, and I REALLY hate Fridays.
So I just skipped track.
It was the last practice and I did not want to run 3 miles or whatever.
And I played Harvest Moon for 2 hours.
I have a plan; I can do 4 quick days in one hour, so if I play 2 hours a day, I will beat the third chapter quicker (3 YEARS!!!! :<>). Although I like my son a lot more in this chapter. He will be an artist. But I did give him a drum... So now I need to possibly get a gift from Griffin. Or sheet music from Lumina, who got HOT ALL OF A SUDDEN????
Oh, I bought my son this bear who is creepy and ugly and I saw him MOVING. But then he sat back down. I KNOW HE'S REAL. I want cutscenes. Apparently his name is Da-Chan. Must have cutscenes, must have cutscenes...
Ooooh, and Hardy is going to tell me about his left eye! THat explains his emoness!!!!
Yay!

No comments: