Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Celebrity Dolls continue...among other things

w00t.
I'm sooooo addicted to Harvest Moon. I keep telling myself, "ALMOST DONE WITH THE CHAPTER, ALMOST DONE!" But I'm not. I have another month to go, not to mention 3 more days of Fall. Daisy grew up, Fairy (the goat) is sick and dying (FINALLY...I mean, aww). I wonder how long it takes for an animal to die after getting sick. It's been three days. Hm... I'm officially rich thanks to my wonderful fruit trees. And my fried mushrooms recipe didn't work. :( But I don't see how Van's job is any good for him, because he has to pay 10,000+ gold for all my seeds and nobody ever buys anything from him.
I got Ducks named Harriet and Aflac. DUcks rule. But they won't lay eggs under the chickens like they're supposed to.
I feel like reading my trail journals. The fourth one is still on the floppy disk I have. And I have the feeling it will never be recovered. Unless I post it online at school? Nah. I'd have to type it out, and retype it. I just want the original file.
How will that work?
Fifth one: Never coming out.
THere's going to be a Shrek 4?
I thought the babies were cute. What does William know?
My dad bought me a swamp sludge McFlurry yesterday. Those are overrated. And the minty green ones are just like Shamrock Shakes.
I miss Johnson. I hate America. Or maybe just the abuse of women's rights. Woman: *pokes man* HE TOUCHED ME WITH HIS SHOULDER! SEXUAL HARRASSMENT! Judge: THAT'S EQUIVALENT TO RAPE! *sentences to 83,000,000 years in prison* Murderer: I killed 6 people. Judge: Eh, it's a free country. You're free to go.
YES, there's no "booster seat" law in Georgia, where I'm moving. Why does Grandma Nina think I want to go military? Or engineering? That's weird, seeing as I wouldn't follow orders and I'm crap with computers.

No comments: