Saturday, May 19, 2007

IT'S KORN'S FAULT!

I woke up at 6:45 to march in the stupid Armed Forces Day Parade. I was in such a bad mood. I hate morning people.
Then we get to the field at 8:30...
AND WAIT THERE FOR 2 AND A HALF HOURS!
DOING NOTHING!
WE COULDN'T EVEN PLAY BECAUSE WE HAD TO "rest our chops"!!!11
I just don't do boredom.
It makes me mad.
And I took a lot of fetish-ish pictures of people's hair.
And then we had to stand in formation for another half hour. Pure torture.
I had a lot of violent fantasies of killing the girl in front of me. As wrong as it sounds, she couldn't march worth crap and she was just dumb and AAAAARGH she ticked me off.
The fantasies mostly included me grabbing both sides of her head and slamming it repeatedly into the ground; also slamming her head with my trombone slide, and a little bit of throttling? She almost got runover by a Cadillac. That didn't exactly help the fantasy parade.
But the parade was fun. Even though we played "Jump On It" like 6 times and I was so tired by the end.
I can't find Joe Trohman any good eyes. And he has a very innacurate face/hair.
Eh, that's good enough.
I don't feel like trying.
On the outfit, however...
I'm also going to make a very biased Davey Havock doll. Tyler will be so proud.
Joe shall have...Converse!
And I don't know what pants. Jeans? Brown jeans? Cargo pants? Aaaah, looking in the blue section now.
AAAAAH! Harvest Moon: On first day of fall. Harvested all summer tree fruit, put it in seed maker, and am currently rolling in money. Milking room, here I come. Sooey gave birth to a very adorable calf named Daisy, and is now giving Star milk, which I am converting into Good Cheese and Good Butter (creamy and delicious). I don't quite know how to convert my son to musicianism by the end of the chapter. I have many more years to do so, but hey, I might as well try.
Van won't come. MUST SELL HAPPY LAMPS! And billions of banana seeds.

No comments: