Saturday, May 26, 2007

Saturday Evening Worship...who would've thought

wAaAaAaAaAh!!! We have discovered a COOL CHURCH!
We decided to go to a church service tonight instead of waking up tomorrow so we could go to the beach.
WOW! Great worship team, nice flow, COOL MESSAGE! Body focused on reaching out, realizing that WE ARE BUILT ON THE FOUNDATION OF CHRIST! FINALLY! FINALLY!
And there was a really cool message about the endtimes, backed up by scripture, and not infused with opinions based as fact.
Although the pastor was like, "The Anti-Christ will have no regard for women. Some people think he might be homosexual."
????
I just assumed he would be misogynistic.
Yeaaaah.
So the bake sale went well.
I guess my brownies were magically delicious?
Those cupcakes were good. And the snickerdoodles.
I'm still obsessed with Harvest Moon.
I did approximately 4 days today. :(
I must finish this chapter. Then I can get my son to marry LUMINA. Even though she's like 10 years older than him. But I DID like Kate. I don't know why everyone hates her... But I REALLY want him to become a musician, and he accepted the drum I gave him, but he doesn't want the sheet music. >:( DANG IT, BECOME A MUSICIAN! And it sounded like he was going to...for a day. BUt then he went back to Cody worship. -_- My son is worshiping the devil.
I read Sisterhood of the TRaveling Pants #4. >:P I need to do a review on it. It made me kind of mad.

No comments: