Friday, May 04, 2007

Staples: That was easy.

IT IS EASY!
We had our first track meet yesterday. Home track meet, I mean. It was COOL. I decided to risk my reputation (hahaha) and do the 100 m seeing as I'm so slow, but it was cool, I shaved off a second. Sure, only a second, but hey. Same with 200. Apparently I need to use long strides, cuz I have SUCH long legs (that explains why my shorts never fit...). Suuuuuuuure. Well, long legs and spikes don't exactly help. I keep hearing "run on your toes" and it WORKS (I still lose, so it only sort of works...), but long legs would require heel-toe action.
THIIIIIIIIS TRUTH DRIIIIIIIIVES ME IIIIIIIIIIINTO MAAAAAAAAAADNESS.
Lalala.
But track was surprisingly easy for a Friday. We just split up into sprinters and distance runners and the sprinters had to power up those quads. Yeeeeeehaw! Either I have more stamina or it was a ReAlLy easy work out.
Meow.
That is my new shotput yell: meow.
I was too chicken to try it out, so I yelled all quiet like.
"meow..."
And it went...not far.
Lalalalala. Blake is hawt with new dark hair. Yep, I'm watching "American Idol" again. Blake = amazing. It has to be him and Melinda in top 2. CHRIS RICHARDSON IS FINALLY GONE!
Super awkward Office last night. He was appreciating women and Angela was ordering from American Girl clothes for large colonial dolls.
Interesting...

No comments: