Friday, May 04, 2007

Horribly N'ever Over

I have listened to so much "Infinity on High" over the past few weeks.
AAAAAAAAAAAAGH my mom left me and William alone to eat lots of junk food (i mean, Mcdonalds for dinner is pretty sweet) and watch movies. He's watching "Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo" or whatever. I think I'll watch it later. I'm just not in a Teen Titany mood.
We just watched "Happily N'ever After".
That is one of the worst movies I have ever seen.
Oh. My. Goodness. Let me make this into a huge deal and a big review. YAY, REVIEW!1

"Happily N'ever After"
Starring the voice talents of: Sarah Michelle Gellar (>:P), Freddie Prinze, Jr. (double >:P), Andy Dick, Wallace Shawn, etc....

Plot: Two wizards assistants have to keep "the scales of good and evil" balanced or NO ONE WILL GET THEIR HAPPY ENDING!!!! GASP! Wait, question. Why can't they just overbalance it to the good side? Because whenever it's overbalanced on the BAD side, bad things happen, but when it's balanced, everything's cool. What would happen if you overbalanced it on the GOOD side. But my question is never answered. Anyway, Munk and Mambo have to keep the scales balanced, but then FRIEDA, the evil stepmother, steals the wizard's staff, takes over, hires a bunch of bad guys, and tries to kill Cinderella, who has to find the prince with the help of hot emo kitchen boy Rick, WHO WANTS HER BODY BUT SHE DOESN'T NOTICE, UNH-UH. Ooooooh, I wonder how this one ends...

1. What is up with Ella's hair? I hate to be cliche, but Cinderella and fairy tale heroines usually have beautiful, voluptuous hair. And I totally like the dark-haired herione thing going on, but again, she just didn't fit. And she wasn't that pretty.

2. Also, whatever happened to modern day feminists? Cinderella is a total WIMP. The whole time, she's all, "OMG! WE NEED THE PRINCE! WHERE IS THAT LOVABLE HUNK OF...LOVABLE HUNKYNESS???" And she finally learns to shoot down witches using diamonds...with a lot of annoying gasping going on. "Oh! Gasp! Gasp! Gaspy gasp gasp!" AAAAAAgh! Sarah Michelle Gellar sucks.

3. Now, about Rick; he is very hot for an animated character. It's just that...OMG, FREDDIE PRINZE, JR. HAS THE MOST ANNOYING VOICE I HAVE EVER HEARD! He's all perfect and manly and stuff...and then he speaks. AAAAAGH. And he was SO EMO the whole TIME. "He's a prince! What's your problem? You need to get outta here. I'm sick of you."

4. And of course he has a huge crush on Ella. And she don't want him back, oh no.

5. Speaking of Rick and annoying, he tried to "play it cool" with the guards. His, "I'm only tryinna put money in yo pocket, playa," stunned me into silence for about 10 minutes.

6. Um...how come the prince is all ugly and yet all the girls like him? Strange, I encounter this in real life. But seriously, the prince looks like John Kerry's son (only he's been working out) and Rick looks like........a really hot cartoon character. If I were a cartoon character girl, I would totally go for Rick.

7. And the whole Patrick Warburton doing the voice of a stupid character is getting old. Scratch that, it was old a long time ago. I think after "The Emperor's New Groove".

8. I still hate Sarah Michelle Gellar.

9. OH OH! there was a VERY funny deleted scene in which Rick stares into a shiny silver tray and says in his Freddie voice, "I don't care how she feels about me. I love her and I'm going to do whatever it takes to save her." I thought it was funny. It was just really emo.

10. Lol, my favorite scene was when the dwarves are battling the wolves. I just liked it when Bubba said, "hey, that was my big toe!" That was the only time I laughed during the entire movie.

Man, I had a whole review. This sucks.
Oh well.
I've forsaken the Willow idea.
Yay, Saturday tomorrow.
OH YEAH!

11. At the end, Rick is all. "So what is happily ever after? I don't know, but I'm going to find out." WAS THAT NOT A SEXUAL REFERENCE OR WHAT? Those weren't the exact words, but it showed him with Ella watching fireworks and I don't know, it sounded fishy to me.

yeah. that's it.

4 comments:

valspara said...

YOU SUCK!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA
DAVEY HAVOK ISNT GAY, BUT YOU ARE!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lauren said...

davey havok is so gay. What does valspara even mean?

RRock_With_It said...

Do these people have nothing better to do with their lives?

Lauren said...

whatever, amber, i actually know him.