Sunday, May 13, 2007

Three nights with the king

I'm sorry, I just can't get over it.
Hehehehehehe.
ANYWAYS, here was just a bunch of Hagai stuff I thought was funny. And the whole Armani outfitters thing.

1. Eunuchs are apparently really emotional about their loss of...um, toys.

2. Hagai was all emo throughout the whole movie. "You read?" "Reading is one of the few pleasures left to a man such as my self."

3. WE GET IT, YOU HAVE NO BALLS!!

4. Same with Jesse.
Jesse: Run away with me!
Esther: But I find the king sexy...and not you.
Jesse: *SCREAM OF RAGE* RAAAAAAAAAAAAHGANTALFIKLBLBLBLBLBBLAAAA!
Esther: *blink blink blink*

5. My mom has yet to explain all about eunuchness to me. I still don't get it; it's not like ALL OF IT'S gone. What does testosterone have to do with it???

6. Lol, Hagai sees Esther reading and is all, "You read?" Then he starts laughing for like 3 minutes. It was a like a scene from Borat. Not like I've seen Borat...

7. I wonder where the king got his clothes... They were *cough cough* *no political correctness* very gay. I mean, see through pants, peasant shirt, manskirt... Just doesn't work.

8. Queen Vashti looked like Queen Amidala.

9. Only not as talented.

10. She didn't even know what a blaster was.

11. Interesting fact my mom pointed out: If the king really thought Esther was cheating on him, she'd be dead.

12. When Esther walks into the throne room all wet, I was like, "WET T-SHIRT CONTEST!!!!!"

Yeah. That's all, although I am watching it again tonight, so I'll probably come back like five minutes later and be all, "AND THEN HE WAS A EUNUCH!"
So I am at my uncle's eating dessert on Mother's Day. Greg's iMac rules. I might just go Mac after all... Only I didn't know Internet Explorer didn't work on Mac.... So I restarted the computer like 6 times and it didn't work still and Scott's all, "Hahahaha, you're dumb." Or not. He's not allowed to call his sister's children dumb. Even though we are.
Out of old-fashioned style cheesecake, strawberry mousse, chocolate torte, and pound cake, the cheesecake was the best. The torte had good filling, but was a little dryish. Strawberry mousse is automatically a no. Pound cake is good, but I'd rather have cheesecake. Although it's easier to sneak pound cake.
Patrick Stump was only like 18 when they started FOB. he had a good voice. At first I hated "Evening Out..." but it's a really good first punk attempt.

No comments: