Sunday, May 06, 2007

Cool

Put your music on shuffle (itunes, etc.) and answer each question with whatever comes up. This is kewl.

What does next year have in store for me?
"Bring 'Em Out" - Hawk Nelson (Sooooooooo, I'll have a party and dance with someone named "Katie" who's a pretty baby. If only I were into girls.)

What does your love life look like?
"First Time" - Hawk Nelson (Wow, that's very suggestive. First date maybe? Hopefully not first...you know what, I'll just shut up.)

What do I say when life gets hard?
"Night Divine" - Dizmas (I guess I say, "OOOOOH NIGHT DIVINE, YOU'RE...going away???? I think that's what he's saying.)

What do I think when I get up in the morning?
"Sadie Hawkins Dance" - Relient K (I think I'll put on khaki pants cuz there's nothing better...OH OH OH!)

What song will I dance to at my wedding?
"One Thousand Apologies" - Demon Hunter (Uh oooh...probably because I'm such a bad wife :( )

What do you want as a career?
"Exodus" - Plus One (I guess I'll be a leader/prophet/Moses)

Your favorite saying?
"Superstar" - Stellar Kart (WHERE ARE YOU SUPERSTAR????)

Favorite place?
"Already Over" - Red (Wow, that's not an actual place, maybe it's referring to the dark recesses of my mind)

What do you think of your parents?
"Show Stopper" - Danity Kane (They're show stoppers, show show stoppers. Wow, they are also doing things that the girls don't do.)

Where would you go on a first date?
"Novocain" - Olivia the Band (Wow, we'd go do drugs???)

Drug of choice?
"Tourniquet" - Evanescence (Another word for tranquilizer?)

Describe yourself:
"Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck" - Demon Hunter (LOL!! AAAGH THAT'S HILARIOUS!)

What is the thing I like doing most?
"Get Ready For This" - 2 Unlimited (Playing sports?????)

The song that best describes the president?
"TruDog: The Return" - Tobymac (He's turning up the microphone, I thought I told you so, his name's TRUDOG!)

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
"Whoa" - Paramore (All we know is falling...)

How will I die?
"Dead On Arrival (Acoustic)" - Fall Out Boy (OH THE IRONY!!!!"

What’s your deepest , darkest secret?
"Breathe You In" - Thousand Foot Krutch (Why is that a secret, I's a Jesus Freak for real)

What am I doing right now?
"The Take Over, The Breaks Over" - Fall Out Boy (Wow...I guess I'm sleeping with my ex...I don't sleep around and I don't have an ex...Wow...)

No comments: