Friday, May 18, 2007

Madame President

Wow.
Today was a GOOD DAY.

Let's see, I...
-got to skip math (however, I had to skip math to go to Mr. Faxon's fourth period and march 1.6 miles with no break)
-GOT ELECTED PRESIDENT! They made us wait THE WHOLE DAY and it wasn't cool, yo. But I was pretty surprised to hear it was me and not the other girl. :O Still shocked.
-Did ladders today in track. Whatever. That's good for me.

So it was just generally a good day. On Tuesday I have to go to registration night and speak to the new sevvies. I hope just because I'm president I have to be really niec to people. :(
I'm working on my celebrity dolls, and Patrick Stump does not look like himself. BUt I'm having fun. It's just that the pants weren't working? So I gave him a tux. And then I'll do Pete.
HARVEST MOON! Killing my goat. Gots lots of money off seeds from seed maker. Almost have a new calf (sold my other cow's calf because it was a bull and they just create more cows, especially when you don't need them. Also, he was ugly.
I'm halfway through summer. Ooooh yeah. Almost done with this chapter. But I keep on saying that...

No comments: