Sunday, May 06, 2007

BLAKE BANDWAGON!!!!

I'm on the Blake Lewis bandwagon. :)
I guess you could say I'm a hypocrite in that I didn't like him before, but now i do.
Whatever.
I only didn't like him because ALL he did was beatbox and American Idol isn't a beatboxing competition, but then he started singing and he was GOOD.
I think it was the dark hair and "Shot to the Heart" that did it.
And he's from Seattle.
Gotta represent.
WHy did we get on the topic of weddings, I don't KNOW!!
But Nathan doesn't want to wear tails???
And I don't want to wear white.
Wait.
No, we're not getting married.
Um, INCEST.
Yeah, sexual harrassment.
But I don't want to wear white or any pastel color. :P
Or blue.
I'm mostly leaning towards black seeing as I (kind of) look good in it and I like the color.
I don't care if I look good in white, or if not wearing white symbolizes "I'm not a virgin", I AM a virgin, and if I didn't sleep with you you can't say I'm not. :P
Also, white is dumb.
I kind of related it to my dad's opinion on my piano playing.
He thinks I'm really good and that it's my "gift" (meaning I should spend my whole life running my fingers up and down ivory keys); I hate it and I don't feel called.
Everyone thinks I look good in white and that it's virginity symbolic, bla bla bla; I hate white. Nuff said.
My mom said this made no sense.
Let's see...I want to keep my last name, get a nose ring, and not wear white on my wedding day. I'm going to be the worst wife ever.
Whatever. I'm going to be staying home with the kids and cooking. And I'll probably be a better cook than those stupid non-nose ring, white-wearing stay at home moms.
I think dessert chef is in my future.
Along with Georgia and Africa.
I watched most of "Happily N'ever After" again last night and it aroused some new questions.

1. How could I have not noticed that Sigourney Weaver is really annoying? Her voice is more grating than Freddie Prinze, Jr.'s.

2. How come Munk doesn't know how to work the wizard's staff, but Frieda suddenly does and can work all kinds of magic?

3. WHAT DO THEY SEE IN FRIEDA? Really skinny, large nose, weird hair, grating voice, that's not exactly SEDUCTIVE or SULTRY. Then again guys go for jessica Simpson and they don't like her for her brains. Unless her brains are located in the chestal area.

4. If Ella doesn't like Rick, why does she continually run into his arms and rub her hands all over his chest????

5. Lol. "And my dress disappeared." "OKAY, that was too much information, but thank you."

5 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

YES!!!!! I loved that song! And his hair...
I watched his performance like ten times. Not kidding. We even downloaded it. And the full-length song.

Lauren said...

i wanna touch it...his hair...

RRock_With_It said...

I have a picture of him on my cell phone.

Lauren said...

oh my, a little stalker are we?

RRock_With_It said...

No. I just like his hair.