Monday, May 21, 2007

The Celebrity Dolls continue...Blake Lewis

He's pretty ugly and not very Blake-like. AKA no facial hair. I like the jacket, though. This is biased because I suddenly hate Blake. he's been corrupted. He will lose his uniqueness (like he already has) and become another love-song crooing Elliot Yamin (Yeah, we get it, Elliott, you lost yo baby and now your soooo sorry!). I just need some shoes. Converse? Sure. Black shoes, black shoes. I feel like making another one after this. Who should it be? OH, and a hat for Blake. Simon Cowell, maybe? I just need old man jeans and a tight shirt. DANG, who should I MAKE, seeing as I can only make WHITE PEOPLE! I'd love to make James Lackey. Or Teddy...OMG, TEDDY GEIGER! These hats are way messed up. Antlers? Kitty ears? Bunny ears? A throbbing lump of flesh? Right now Blake has a visor... Hm... I guess the only good hats are the ones that come with hairstyles. I'll keep trying though. My aunt got me this awesome CD case for my birthday a while back and you can put a photo in it, but I don't have any photos of myself, so, like the immature fourteen year old I am, I'm debating which magazine picture to put in: the "after" picture of Teddy Geiger (sooooo hot) or Usher and his little brother James (little as in younger, not like 2...), who are BOTH hot.
Well, here he is; the imperfect Blake Lewis.
What ever happened to Chris Sligh, everybody???

elouai's doll maker 3

No comments: