Saturday, May 19, 2007

FOB Part 4: JOE TROHMAN!

This is Joe. No comment.
elouai's doll maker 3

Okay, and these aren't Joe. I was just really bored.
Man, my face still looks like Joe's.
This is what I should look like (wings optional). (same with hat) Ooops, I made my mouth a lil big. Why did I decide to wear a dress as my fantasy me? AAAAGH, I WANT POMPOM BOOTS! Oh, and cool Lauren gets a pet. Probably not a puppy. Maybe a monkey? I want a pony, but noooo. Hmmm, dancing pigs, tempting. Or ducks. Personality shows through that way. Lol, I love the name I thought up.
elouai's doll maker 3

This is what I actually look like (quite an edit from my first attempt at a realistic me. I actually have hair this time. And my nose is actual size. I had to keep the eyes. They were so pretty. So that's not so accurate, yo.) Because I'm so not the fantasy Lauren, I get a black cat/pumpkin. Must have Converse. OR POMPOM BOOTS! Depends on outfit, which will have an army green T-shirt (my new favorite color). I love how I'm just typing as I create these dolls. You're probably scrolling through this part. Shame, you should read it. WHERE ARE THE CONVERSE??? DANG, I can't find any SHOES! I've never actually worn socks like that. Okay, I have, but they were argyle. This is not going well. Okay, these are semi accurate... Now for the T-shirt... What a depressing song. BLEEDING VICTIMS I WATCH DIE, FILTERED THROUGH MY EYES BLOOD TURNS WHITE, TURNS WHITE! Wow, not wearing that shirt... This looks like something I would actually wear. Minus the purse. What's with the peace sign? Never mind. Man, these dolls are slutty. Or maybe I'm a prude. Both works. No skirts, no skirts, no skirts. CURSES, i wouldn't wear ANY of these jeans. Flared capris? Uh, no. Almost done, just need the nose and the hair minus hat. Hair has to be brown, because mine has like 5 inches of roots and it's basically all brown again. I'm keeping the mouth, too. It describes me. Better than the Pete mouth. Or the Joe mouth. OR THE ANDY EYES! Is my nose that big? I guess so. *sigh* It looks pretty hideous. But it's actual size. HANG ON, I'll just make the mouth bigger... Okay, dark brown curlywavy hair. Wow, this IS taking a while... OMG, THAT KINDA LOOKS LIKE MY HAIR! Ew, even hideouser. I used to have bangs, it should count... Oh yeah, and glasses. Emo glasses, where are the EMO GLASSES? Come on, DINNER IS READY! Those work! DINNER IS SERVED! That made no sense... Never mind, those are horrible, DINNER IS TAKEN BACK DUE TO SALMONELLA. Must find better ones, pleeeease. Yes, those are perfect.
elouai's doll maker 3

No comments: