Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Zippidy Doo Dah

Wow. What an interesting past two days.
First of all, Tyler told everybody I was dating Britton.
Which I'm not.
And yet, even knowing Tyler's history, they take his word (I'm dating Britton) over mine (I'm definitely not).
I still don't get it.
So I wandered around yesterday in a bad mood because I was pretty sure Britton hated me.
Then I had to give a stupid speech to the sixth graders at registration night, and I'll have to give ANOTHER one all about how awesome Fairview is and stuff on June 6th.
Today, turns out Britton doesn't hate me???????? -_- Thanks a lot. So I was in less of a bad mood...
...and then they restricted my computer account.
So I can't go online OR work on my Civil War newspaper or ANYTHING. I'm basically screwed and I'll have to help Amanda on HER computer.
But they got one of the librarians to try and help me and she had NO IDEA what she was doing, so it wasn't much help.
I'm pretty sure I know what happened: I've been going on too many game sites?? and now they're restricting me forever. Or until next year.
Woooow, I'm supposed to be a role model to my peers. I'm so NOT a role model. Michael was asking me all these political questions and, with the answers I gave, I would make the worst president ever.
And we had a 35 minute run in track.
I don't care what they think, running around for 35 minutes is ridiculous. 20 minutes is okay, I like 20, and doing the steps for like 32 or so minutes was pretty fun, but they just make you run around for a long time not doing anything. Not so fun.
How queer.
I'm hungry. I had like a million Oreos, but I want more.
I MUST BEAT HARVEST MOON CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!!
Tyler says in the coming chapters I should just sleep alot. SUre. And then my animals will die.

No comments: