Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'm LeOW!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH I actually love track. It's all good. I missed yesterday because I got sick. *cough cough choke gag*
But it was nice. Spent most of my time playing Harvest Moon; got a food processing room (FINALLY) and my fruit trees are sprouting fruit, but it won't fall down. And Takakura is taking a while building that room. I need it for my CHEESE, brotha.
Why is my internet taking forever these days?
I THINK I CAN BEAT WARBEARS 2!!!!!!!
I've only beat the 1st mission twice. Because I suck. And whenever I try to play it on my OWN time, my internet decides to be dumb. I hate it. I always will. "Can we get high speed?" "Oh, maybe someday." That's what they said about a new dog. AND my pony! "Oh, maybe someday." Suuuuuuure...
I knew I didn't like Spring. Everyone gets together and makes you feel like crap because you have no one. Then they break up like a week later. Then they get back together. And it's annoying and hormonal. I've had two major couple friends of mine break up. What's up with life? Only one has got back together and the other, I'm NOT TAKING SIDES.
OH YEAH, TRACK! Uhhhh, we had to do more TIME TRIALS! YAY! One 400m, one 200m, one 100m. Each person. Yeah. It was great. Tiring and I almost passed out, but I took 6 seconds off my 400 and didn't do BETTER (okay, I did worse by a second) on 200 and 100, but it's still consistent, right?
Lalalalalala.
Um, my feet hurt.
I hate some of the sevvies on the track team. The girls are mostly nice, but there are certain guys who it's like, "SHUT UP, you're a slow little bugger and NO ONE LIKES YOU!!!" *sigh* That's my honesty for the day.
Ow ow ow ow my feet hurt SOOOO bad after 200 and I kept telling the coach my last name between "ow's" and he's like, "I NEED A LAST NAME!" It's like, "Wth, who would name their kid MY last name????"
Speeches are tomorrow. There's a really nice girl running for secretary with a funny speech. And she said I have a good chance of winning. YAY, esteem boost! But she really nice. I'm pretty sure she's going to win. I hope she does. She'd be a cool secretary.
There's like a trillion people running for District Senator. Have fun...

No comments: