Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Medal of Honor

I'm really hoping this is the last day of the sickness, because the stuffy, runny nose, and coughing is REALLY GETTING TO ME.
But I feel better than I did this morning, which was TOTAL CRAP. I didn't want to eat my cornflakes, because I was going to puke them up, and then the gag reflex started up during my daily toothbrushing, but I got to school all tired and dehydrated and Mr. Anderson DIDN'T MAKE ME TAKE THE SCIENCE QUIZ!!!!! YAY FOR MR. ANDERSON!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAY! It was pretty sweet. I even got to study extra hard in the library. I only got through 4 sections and there were 6 to do, so...oops.
But still. I deserve a Medal of Honor. Or the Girl of the Year award. Or at least a SONG written about me. Ahem. *glares at Trever McNevan*
Trever: *sigh*...STAND CLEAR, SHE'S THE GIRL OF THE YEAR AND I...forgot the words.
AAAAAAAAAGH! Do I have to learn everything myself?
I miss playing the drums. Still, it's not like I'm ever going to get to. So I don't know if I should just give up or try to get a drumset of some sort. There's always youth band. XP Hmmm, should I quit, do my own thing, or join an inconsistent worship band that plays lame music??
TOUGH DECISION.
Guitar looks tempting.
But every time I pick it up, I want to kill myself.
I'll never learn all those stupid frets.
So if I were to join a rock band, I'd have to be like manager or tee-shirt seller or something, seeing as I have like NOOO musical talent in that area.
Dang.
Stupid cheese! Excuse me...
Man, I hate having braces.
I really want another Hostess cupcake.
And a Snowball.
TWINKIES!!!!
They should make virtual Twinkies.
Hey, that's a Google search for you...

No comments: