Saturday, March 24, 2007

Just tootling along

We had Band Contest today. He made us come to school at 6:50 AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was torture.
I mean, I had to wake up 15 minutes earlier than I usually do, and it was pitch black outside.
And I'm still wearing my dad's white shirt and WET black jeans (didn't wear a belt, so I kept stepping on them on the way home).
Lalalala.
So I guess my Saturday's pretty much open.
Darn.
We have like no food in the house.
I really feel like going to France.
I can't wait for next year.
But I'm semi worried I might not get the right classes. Like what if I have math at the same time as French and they kick me out again?
That would SUCK. I have like three alternate classes and I'm really hoping I don't have to fall back on any of them. like Advanced Choir? There is no way I'm going to sing in front of the scary choir teacher. OR get his signature for my registration packet.
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii didn't see you buuuuuuuuuuuuut God I want to yoooooooooou come alive and I think I've fallen harder than the first time, harder than the first time, oh yeaaaaah.
CAKE! I feel like a cake quiz.
I AM 20 YEARS OLD!
Oooooh boy, a CAKE quiz.
I really liked that guy we met at Contest. He was cool and really helpful. AND WE GOT A 1!!!!!! WOOOOOOO! WE RULE! Some kids were all, "We got a good score....A 5!" Which is really bad, by the way. And then Mr. Faxon was all going on about the number 5 like Jim Carrey and the number 23, and we were all, "OMG, WE GOT A 5? WE SUCK, WE SUCK!"
But we got 1'S!!!! 2 OF THEM!
"Hi Lachlan." "CAKE!"
I got chocolate cake last time...
NOW I'M AN ICE CREAM CAKE!!! YAY!
You Are an Ice Cream Cake

Surprising, unique, and high maintenance.
You're one of a kind, and you don't want anyone to forget it.
You're fun in small doses, but it's easy for people to overdose on you!

Yum, that looks like my emo cake.

No comments: