Friday, March 16, 2007

Friday Quiz of the week

I'm now addicted to Blogthings and I'm going to keep taking amazing quizzes and post the best ones every week. Or every day. Your pick.
Wow, that was definitely not the one.
Androgynous...that's a funny word.
And it just made the book I'm reading make a heck of a lot more sense.
Still looking...
Maybe it involves cookies and donuts.
THat Ben and Jerry's one was lame.
Something about Dublin chocolate fudge...
AAAGH, that was lame. I'm a Peep because I never eat my food.
YEAH RIGHT.
Maybe a good ol redneck test.
I guess I'm a dumb American.
This HAS to be a good one.
Aaaaaand it wasn't. I don't want to learn Japanese. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD?
Maybe here's a good one for greek myth nerds.
I don't know if I can take this much longer.
Two more and I'm done...
okay, 3 more...while listening to Evanescence.
Oooh, a political test.
I didn't exactly know what all the questions meant.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner...
Your Political Profile:
Overall: 65% Conservative, 35% Liberal
Social Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Ethics: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal

No comments: