Monday, March 26, 2007

PSOIDOS!!!!!!!!

I'm kind of indecisive right now. I have my pride and all, but everyone says being "humble" would be the best thing to do. But I'm human, I've acknowledged I'm a selfish jerk, and I don't want to change.
Things could get ugly.
Things are also getting ugly with my wonderful place of worship. I swear, some people have NO IDEA WHAT'S GOING ON! I mean, some people are totally oblivious to what's REALLY going on and have a false image of what's happening behind the scenes. Others are being totally anal and assume their way is the best most wonderful way when it's not. Yet others have not yet realized IT'S NOT FUNNY. And THEN we have the people still clinging to a reality that no longer exists and being all too exclusive in who they hang out with.
IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY.
God and I are kind of not friends. But no one gets it.
So I'm basically screwed.
What does esoteric mean?
Because I think about that and pop culture?
YAY!
Would people stop assuming I'm going to hell for knowing my star sign?
I don't believe any of that (well right now I don't know exactly what I believe, but Capricorn ain't part of it), but it's something my kindergarden teacher taught me, so it's just random knowledge.
Me: Hahaha, "What's your sign"? That's funny. *picks up book to see if star signs have any merit, which they don't*
Priest: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADOOOOOOOOOOOON'TTOOOOOOOOOOOUCHIIIIIIIITTTTTT!
Me: Ooooooookay.
Did I mention contest ever? It was cool. We got a good score. And Mr. Faxon totally let us skip class to listen to our recordings and go over the score sheets. AND put away music. In score order. Zack foisted a whole piece on me and was all, "I love 8th graders." I hate freshmen.
The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic

Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.

Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski

I got the same result as last time. But it's a cool quiz. I liked the AMy Lee one best, tho.
Rocker chick. Whatever.
But it was cool.
I really want a dog. Bad bad BADLY. I haven't really gotten into "Marley and Me" yet. I read like three "Pearls Before Swine" books today. AMAZING COMIC! Stephan Pastis is a genius. I wish he had remembered his funniest joke. "Comet on the far side?" I think I'll start "The Great Gatsby". I think I was lied to about no e's in it. Nathan says I was. I know he kills himself, but I think it should be worth reading. "Misery" is actually creepy. Stephen King's best book so far.

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

Okay, I must be the oblivious one, cause I have no idea what you're talking about.