Friday, March 23, 2007

Pugly

I want a dog. I want a dog SOOOOOOOOOO BAD. I started reading "Marley and Me" and so far it's pretty good. I'm only on page 22, but it's good.
BUT I WANT A DOG!
It's only been 5 weeks, according to my mom, but it seems a lot longer. And if my dad still doesn't want one, I have a FAIRLY okay argument: I want a long break (from athletics) like he does from a dog, but I only get a three week break and then it's back on track. Literally, I'm doing track. Actually, that's kind of a sucky argument.
Dang.
I just WANT CANINE COMPANIONSHIP!
Like a pug. A pugly pug. *does pugly frown*
I think something died back by Luke's cage cuz it SMELLS BAD. Maybe he killed someone.
Or maybe it's that rat that was eating the food.
GROSS.
THere's going to be a rat festival in Kitsap?
I WANNA GO.
*drives down* WEeeeeeee, look at all the rats.
What Santa's reindeer am I?
CHECK OUT QUIZ OF THE WEEK!!! There was actually SEVERAL OTHER really good ones, I just can't remember them. Eh. I like this one.
You Are Rudolph

Sweet and shy, you tend to be happiest when you're making someone else happy.

Why You're Naughty: You sometimes stick that nose where it doesn't belong

Why You're Nice: Christmas would be a sad affair without you!

YAY, RUDOLPH! I wanted to be Rudolph, though. OR TUNDRA!
Like in that Jan Brett book.
YAY JAN BRETT!

I had pizza last night. Mmmmmmmm, pizza. Extra large. 4 pizzas. Mucho delicious.
Only the fourth piece got cold and started tasting really gross, so I took away the crust and gave it to nothing.
It was kind of sad, really.
Gah. All because I don't have "true love".
Me and my cynical love views.... *shakes head*

For the twelve days of Christmas, your true love will send you:

Twelve babies drumming
Eleven candycanes a-sticking
Ten ice skaters a-leaping
Nine ladies singing
Eight sheep a-milking
Seven eggnogs a-intoxicating
Six drunks a-drinking
Five golden bowls of chicken noodle soup
Four calling prank callers
Three French tourists
Two diamond pinky rings
And a owl in a pine tree


I do have a good philosophy though, that isn't bitter and self hating and is only VERGING on feminist, but it's kind of sappy and lame.
I'm sappy and lame. How sad is that?
I just love pine trees.
Not. THey smell gross.

2 comments:

Mrs. NoBalls said...

just browsing through blogs and I saw yours
MARLEY AND ME is an amazing book
my dog is him to a tee
the ending will make any doglover cry
enjoy it :)

Lauren said...

thanks. :) weird, that's exactly what my librarian said.