Saturday, March 17, 2007

St. Patty's Day loves Hannah Montana

It's St. Patrick's Day today. Yaaaay. Whoopie.
I got a new St. Patrick's day shirt that isn't green.
:(
It's white.
Dang, this is my favorite holiday, why couldn't I celebrate it at school?
I was sick yesterday, so I don't know if they did anything.
Hahahaha, as if.
I'm so sick of Hot Pockets, so tired of cheese, so tired of wishing my mom would by...peas? Dang, I lost my wonderful "So Sick" parody.
OMGEEZ I CRY TEARS OF EXTREME PAIN! I like Blogthings sooo much better than Quizilla. Seriously. What are those people thinking? "You will marry Harry Potter, eat five chickens, and cry tears of extreme pain after you find your favorite color is Gerard Way." Yeaaaaaah...
Ew, there's coconut in my gum and it's really bothering me. The gum part's all swollen and it hurts and I don't know why, even when I floss the heck out of it.
That's a stereotype. Not only am I NOT a tomboy, but I don't ALWAYS make the team. I didn't even make the basketball team.
Technically, I didn't...whatever.
That is one ugly prom dress.
Hmhmhm.
I watched "Hannah Montana" this morning (not on Disney channel, thanks to my cheap parents. Jk!). Dare I say it, I love that show. :( And Oliver is still pretty much amazing. Jackson is really short.
I also watched Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Arwin had hair.
Hm.
All my NCAA dreams are going down the drain. All my favorite teams I think are going down the drain. Xavier lost to Ohio when they should've won, but that one loser missed the second free throw, so they were pretty much screwed.
I read "Phantom Menace" by Terry Brooks. Wasn't as bad/overdramatically funny as I expected. In fact, it was pretty good. Except for the fact that he used the same stupid adjectives a lot. Then again, so do I, so that's something we both need to work on. And he managed to do like three page long descriptions of Otoh Gunga when I can't even do one paragraph. I hate descriptions.
I miss the Zags. But I hate Pendergraft so much. Grrr. Die.
Anakin: I'm going to marry you.
Padme: HAHAHAHA oh you silly, silly boy.
Anakin: I mean it.
Padme: Ooooh...well, I don't know how this is going to work, seeing as you're just a little boy. [This coming from a 14-year-old. Very mature, Amidala.]
Anakin: I won't always be...
Padme: *really freaked out* Sorry, I need to go fight for the freedom of my people now!
Terry Brooks, you SLAY ME.
Eragon is coming out on DVD.
JOYOUS DAYS!
Lol, I should totally buy it. Or make Murtagh posters.
Maybe I should do a spoof of Eragon. That would make me feel fantastic.

No comments: