Thursday, March 29, 2007

I need a getaway car

Kwaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I was thinking about Sailor Moon today. Tuxedo Mask is so lame. Hot, BUT LAME. I mean, what's with the roses? And the tuxedo? Noooooooo thank you.
I finally discovered the letters on my ipod headphones.
L...R...gotcha...
Lalalala.
Hm.
Uh.
Did I say anything about "Grease" on Sunday? Because Max and Laura won. Totally saw it coming. Okay, not true, I kind of thought Austin would win for a while, but when he didn't I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy. I love Max. He's so adorable. As I've said many times.
I love school. I can now avoid the newsgame by sitting in the back and reading with Heather, Sarah, and Sam. We're like a little cult.
I had LEMONADE for lunch. Then I played with a tennis ball, which involved getting it lost on the basketball court, getting it back, throwing it, and ultimatly chasing after it.
I really want a dog.
I also really want some more pizza.
Oh, and coconut + condensed milk + chocolate.
AS IN A MOUNDS BAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Luke is running around grunting. Matlock is on in three minutes.

No comments: