Sunday, March 11, 2007

Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money

Money...yes. Cars...NOOOO.
I swear, I switch moods more than Britney switches boyfriends. Emo, normal, emo, normal, emo, normal, crazy, emo.
Just sitting here...at my grandma's...trying to see if I can watch videos on Youtube. Although she just showed me her new internet problem, so I don't think it will work. Graaaaagh.
Dodoledodoledo.
I did watch "Call me when you're sober" on Friday night. Shocker, Friday night, I actually had somewhere to go. :O But it wasn't that good. Just really weird. And Amy Lee floated up to the ceiling. And the guy in it WASN'T THAT HOT. All I've heard is that there's some carazy hot guy in that video and he looked like Hugh Jackman. Not a bad thing, I just don't get heart palpitations thinking about Wolverine.
*sigh*
"Bring me to Life" was kind of weird. 12 Stones lead singer was in it? And while she's dangling off the side of a building, 12 Stones man has ALMOST pulled her up, then he let's go.
RANDOM.
I had nursery today at church. GRAAAH those little kids are funny. I only had two this time, but Matthew was making the horses fly and slipping with his slippery feet. He's so adorable. And then Jada kept telling me stuff, and I wouldn't understand at first, so I'd be like, "Oooh, really?" "Yeaaaaaah." And she'd say yeaaaah to pretty much anything unless you were offering her an Elmo ball or a freaky looking caterpillar or the oppurtunity to leave the table. She's only 1.5 and her favorite color is blue. Awwww, how precious.
Michael Scott: There. THat's a good name. Littlekidlover.
AAAAAAAAGH, Michael, I feel so BAD around you.
Not FOR you. AROUND you.
I actually like these rubber bands now. THe tighter the better.
Unless I really REALLY wanna eat brownies and I can't because I can't open my mouth.

No comments: