Wednesday, March 28, 2007

NO ONE'S THEEEEEERRRRRREEEEE!!!!!!!

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GOOODNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT, DOOOOOOOOON'T BEEEEEEE AFRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAID, CAAAAAALLING ME, CALLING ME AS YOU FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADE TO BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK. ....ARE ALL MY THOUGHTS OF YOU. SWEET RAPTURED LIGHT, IT ENDS HERE TONIIIIIIIIGHT.
I love that song. *sniff*
I really hate Dashboard Confessional. Like really, REALLY hate them.
And they're not emo. They don't make me cry. They're just really sufficiently lame and I hate their dumb lyrics. YOUTH'S THE MOST UNFAITHFUL MISTRESS!
There's no way of knowing just where you are going, and i forgot the rest of the words.
Everybody put your hands up, uh huh.
Now here you are, with a few more friends and a nicer car.
THat's my favorite part of the whole song. No clue why.
School is interesting.
Very interesting.
I had to go to math help to turn in all my assignments, but the teacher wouldn't take them and ended up quizzing me on trajectory and stuff.
I'm bad at math.
IT DIDN'T USED TO BE THIS WAY!
*sniff* I feel like crying.
Lots of interesting books. Just not the Great Gatsby.
LAME. LAME LAME LAME.
I had to babysit last night. Kind of made me reconsider single mom idea. I couldn't take my kids to the bathroom. Well, I could take them, but diapers is a NO, and potty-training might end in disaster.
I had an aunt who used cloth diapers.
I don't know WHY.
I love caramels.
And Pop Tarts.
And Albertsons Chocolate chip cookies.
I love my ipod.
Oh boy, there might be a version of "ROTS" that isn't weirdly written. "This is how it feels to be Padme Amidala-Skywalker: dead." Uh...thanks.
Yeah.
I still like school.
We turned in our registration today. *GASP*
PLEEEEEEEEEASE LET ME GET FRENCH!!! AND BAND! I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE OTHERS, JUST GIVE ME FRENCH AND BAND!
Gotta get off.

No comments: